.

.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My ass is huge

Welcome to the new and improved blog. You can thank Stacy (P), for this.

I suck at blogging. You would think as a writer I would seize every opportunity to write and have people read my words. I think too hard on what subject to talk about. I always strive for new, different, and unique in my writing. There are days when I literally do not have a thought in my head. I also think my topic always has to be about writing or a book. I'm going to open my mind and the door for other topics. I promise to do better in the future with my blogging.

Now for my huge ass....Some of you may have read my Facebook post yesterday about my eyesight and new lenses. If not, stop reading this and scroll down my FB page and read. I'll wait...

:)



:)




:)



:)



:)



:)



:)




:)


Now that you're up to speed, the contacts are awesome. Today is my second day wearing them and I can't wait to go out and see the world clearer. But, as always there are downsides to every upside. Once the euphoric feeling of a blessing begins to fade our inner critic starts to sneak in.

I woke up this morning and popped the contacts in (well, it took me five tries with each eye), got dressed, and was feeling pretty cute until I looked down. At first I had no idea what I was looking at then the realization and shock washed over me. I was looking at my ass which has started to shift and grow to the front of me.

Now, I'm the first to admit that writing has caused me to gain some weight. It has absolutely nothing to do with the candy, brownies, cookies, and cakes I eat on a nightly basis as I try to figure out sexy dialogue for Brad or Marbry's inner turmoil. It's the writing. I just didn't realize how big certain parts of my body had gotten. I know at this point you're probably thinking, this goes against the quote from Present Perfect at the top of the blog. I ain't looking for perfect, folks, just less round and a little healthier. :)


So, today, I'm exercising, cutting back severely on the sweets, and trying my best to eat healthy.  Gee, I hope I do this tomorrow too. One day at a time, they say. Whoever, "they" are.






1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling....mine is spreading faster than the Niagara, falls!! You're an inspiration. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete