.

.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

It's My Birthday & I'll Do What I Want.





Tweet left me high and dry today for our interview. I got a voicemail saying how sorry she was, but her and Noah had some celebrating of their own to do. What happened to the heartfelt adage, "Chicks before di...?" Anywho...

A few days ago I started writing my third book!!!! That sounds crazy but it's true.  I want to thank everyone for making this possible. You've given me a new life and career. If you ever wonder whether or not you've had an impact on someone's life, the answer will always be yes. Each of you who have read my books, sent me notes, commented on my various social media pages have all impacted my life significantly.

Below is a little bit of an extremely rough, unedited, and subject to change draft of Presently Perfect, the third and final book of the Perfect series.



Presently Perfect

By

Alison G. Bailey

 Chapter 1

 
It’s was only noon but the temperature had already skyrocketed to heights almost unbearable to any living thing. The sun blazed down and I swear I heard my skin sizzle. I was sitting at the end of our pool, submerged in waist-deep water, trying to fight off the dog days of summer. I cupped my hands and plunged them into the cool water. Tilting my head back, I closed my eyes, raised my hands, and let the water rain down over my face. I raked my hands across my face wiping away any excess water. Before opening my eyes I heard a slight splash on the other side of the pool. My eyes squinted open. It took me several seconds to focus. I blinked in disbelief at what or rather who I saw.

            Tweet was standing on the first step at the other end of the pool in a red string bikini that barely covered her fun girl parts. Her hair fell down over her really soft looking shoulders. Her usually dark hair was a different color in the summertime. Streaks of lighter brown mixed through the darkness. I don’t know if she went somewhere to have that done on purpose or not. I didn’t care. All I knew was she looked hot no matter what her hair color was. I swallowed so hard I heard it thud in the back of my throat. Every part of my body froze except one. She began walking down the steps slowly—sexy smile hinted across her lips, her chin tucked slightly to her chest, and her gaze fixed on me through long dark lashes. The look in her teal eyes was intense. The weight on my chest was getting heavier the longer I stared at her. I watched as her shapely legs disappeared little by little into the water. Her boobs jiggled slightly with each movement. I loved when they did that. God, I wanted to touch her. She stopped at the last step. The water gently lapped against her skin at mid-thigh. I cleared my throat, wanting to say something, but nothing came out.

            Bending over slightly, she cupped her hands together, scooping up water and mimicked my movement from earlier. The coolness poured over her, wetting her hair and skin. I followed one large droplet as it slid down her neck, over her collarbone, and slipped between her boobs before vanishing into her bikini. My eyes shot up to meet hers. Raising one hand, she crooked her finger in my direction inviting me to come closer. At first I didn’t think I’d be able to move. I had had boners before but this was the granddaddy of all boners.

Now is not the time to think about old man boners. Not that there’s ever a time to think about old man boners. Stop thinking about old man boners. Hot Tweet, hot Tweet, concentrate on hot Tweet.

Adrenaline pumped through me at record speed, causing my entire body to vibrate from the inside out. As inconspicuously as possible, I lowered my hand into the water to adjust my rock hard business. I didn’t want Tweet to think I was a perv. Slowly I swam toward her, dunking my face in the water in hopes that it would calm me down before I lost complete control and attacked her. I emerged from the water hotter and more turned on because of her closeness. Our chests were only an inch a part, almost touching with our heavy breathing. My gaze connected with hers and I got disoriented for a minute, with no awareness of anything but the beautiful girl in front of me. I don’t know how long I stood there disappearing into her.

I sensed movement out the corner of my eye. Glancing away I caught the sight of Tweet’s fingers making their way toward the thin string of material draped over her shoulder, the only obstacle between me and paradise. It would take just one slight tug and my fantasy would be complete. She tilted her head to the side away from me, pushing her hair off her neck to reveal the bow that held her scrapes of material up. The edges of her pale pink lips curled up a little more as her fingers came together, the string resting between them. My gaze darted back and forth between her eyes and her hand a few times before the hand won out.

I watched as she pulled down, the string slowly untwisting from itself. I had to touch her now. The tingling sensation in my fingers was achingly painful. My breath was coming out in quick short spurts. Every part of my body throbbed. I leaned in toward her neck. My mouth slightly opened, tip of tongue sneaking between my lips, ready to taste her. Finally the string broke completely away and fell. I couldn’t wait to feel her nipples rub against my chest. I stepped in closer. The heat from her body radiated across my lips. She ran her fingernails down my chest and stomach, applying just the right amount of pressure to scratch the surface of my skin. Tweet’s hand slipped under the waistband of my swim trunks and continued to travel down. My heart was pounding so loudly I could hear the echo all around me. The breath caught in my lungs as her long fingers curled around my…

“Noah!” Pound. Pound. Pound. “Noah!”

My eyes shot open. I was disoriented for several seconds. I heard the knob to my bedroom door clicking back and forth and I knew I was in my room.

“Noah it’s time to get up. I have breakfast ready,” Mom’s muffled voice came through the door.

My chest caved in disappointment. Clearing my throat, trying to sound unaffected, I said, “I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Are you okay? You sound funny.”

“I’m fine. I just woke up.”

As I heard her footsteps fade down the hall my eyes moved around the room. My comforter was hanging off the edge of the bed, my sheets and pillow case were soaked in sweat, and my dick was reaching for the sky. It was just a fucking dream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Omgosh is this Noahs POV?? So excited I can't wait to buy this one. I love Noah and Amanda (tweet) side note I want to wish them both a happy bday since yesterday was March 23.... And to tell you how AMAZING your writing is. Thank you for these AMAZING books keep up the fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so so so so so so so excited for this! I'm obsessed with Present Perfect and I've been dying to experience the story from Noah's POV. You can't even understand how excited I am!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds promising!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow! Can't wait for this book, loved Noah and Tweet! The first 2 books were fabulous, so I'm sure this will be just as well!

    ReplyDelete